In episode 27 of the UK Journey Planning Podcast uncover the magical fantastic thing about the Cotswolds with Victoria from Cotswold Teacup Excursions.
“The Cotswolds is such an exquisite and quintessential English a part of the nation. And to reside in it and to have the ability to take excursions round there I’m not shocked you completely find it irresistible.” -Tracy
Victoria is the proprietor of Cotswold Teacup Excursions which takes small teams on personal excursions of the Cotswolds. She loves the world and is enthusiastic about sharing her native information and expertise of this lovely a part of England.
On this podcast, Victoria chats with Tracy concerning the Cotswolds and solutions quite a lot of questions from members of a UK Journey Planning Fb group.
She additionally shares fascinating tales and images of the Cotswolds together with images she took of the snow which fell within the Cotwolds in December 2022/
Victoria additionally shares her favorite locations for cream teas, walks and naturally pubs. She mentions Lucy’s Tea Rooms in Stow on the Wold, the Cotswold Means and Monarch’s Means – a 600-mile escape route taken by King Charles II to flee Cromwell.
On this episode, you’ll be taught the next:
- Uncover the great thing about the UK in winter by exploring the picturesque snow-covered Cotswolds.
- Find out about some favorite English pubs and tea rooms within the Cotswolds.
- Uncover just a little of the historical past of the Cotswolds.
- Find out about domestically produced meals, items and souvenirs accessible to buy whenever you go to.
- A couple of walks that you would be able to take within the Cotswolds.
- Learn how to guide a personal tour of the Cotswolds with Victoria
Click on the blue button beneath to pay attention: