Glamping is the proper means for the reluctant camper to dip their toe into the nice outdoor with out giving up all of the creature comforts of staying in a lodge room.
It’s an more and more in style space of the tourism market in Dubai and a wonderful approach to get past town and discover the perfect of Dubai’s desert and mountains (sure, mountains!)
Earlier than we dive into Dubai glamping spots, you may additionally be inquisitive about:
Let’s have a look round a few of the greatest glamping in Dubai, plus a highlights tour of the perfect glamping in the remainder of the UAE.
*NB most glamping in Dubai is seasonal and won’t function roughly Might to October – examine dates with every particular person supplier
On this Dubai Glamping Information, we’ll cowl:
Greatest Glamping within the Dubai Desert
Tenting beneath canvas or purpose-built bubble domes, these are the perfect glamping spots within the Dubai Desert:
Sonara Camp, Dubai
Reluctant campers, begin right here! This must be the best and most beautiful of Dubai glamping experiences.
Set within the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve, take pleasure in dinner beneath the celebrities ready by the resident chef earlier than treating your self to both their Nomad Tent or Lotus Tent providing.
No tents to pitch your self, and a driver can choose you up from Dubai, so all of the work is finished for you. Night leisure features a fabulous vary of sports activities to take pleasure in because the solar units over the desert from snowboarding to archery and volleyball. Or for one thing extra sedate, sit again with a drink and luxuriate in a film beneath the celebrities and a weekend stargazing program.
How a lot does it price? Costs begin from 1610 AED per particular person for an in a single day Nomad (Touareg) Tent or 1860 AED for the Lotus Tent.
The place to search out it: Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve – entry with 4×4 or prepare metropolis pickups.
Platinum Heritage, Dubai
One other fabulous providing to contemplate, additionally within the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve. Right here you can be supplied oasis tent lodging to accompany your selection of desert experiences.
Famend for its philosophy of specializing in the desert itself and the wildlife reasonably than the dune sports activities, that is the popular possibility for individuals who need a extra hands-on desert expertise however with snug facilities.
The night and in a single day applications right here mean you can take pleasure in a 4-course dinner and calm down within the majlis with Bedouin hospitality earlier than becoming a member of a morning eco-safari with gourmand breakfast. You’ll be able to even add on the choice right here of an early morning scorching air balloon journey (an effective way to save lots of your self the extremely early morning get up name within the metropolis and luxuriate in probably the most spectacular dawn in Dubai!)
In a single day camps run from 1 October to 30 April 2023 – examine again quickly for the 2023-24 season dates.
What it prices: From AED 995++ per grownup, AED 795++ per youngster earlier than extras corresponding to balloon rides and transfers from Dubai.
The place to search out it: Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve – entry with 4×4 or prepare metropolis pickups.
Terra Solis, Dubai
A singular new addition to Dubai’s glamping line up in winter 2022-23, desert daycations and in a single day glamping stick with a celebration vibe. Set round an beautiful desert oasis, that is the last word in desert glamping experiences for individuals who like to be seen to be seen!
Extra akin to Dubai’s luxurious desert resort providing, the ovrnight choices at Terra Solis embrace:
- Polaris – An expertise for two queen or twin share, your luxurious bell tent is supplied with air-con, a mini fridge and towels. Shared Loos.
- Perseid lodges step it up a notch, together with a king measurement mattress, non-public ensuite rest room, aircon and mini fridge with towels.
- Orion pool lodges are as prime notch as glamping will get with a king measurement mattress, non-public pool and personal terrace. Rooms are air conditioned with mini fridge, towels and bathrobes with non-public ensuite.
All in a single day guests have full entry to the property facililites, together with pool with sunloungers and breakfast at Mesa.
What it prices: Polaris begins from AED 1200++ week days, via to Orion rooms from AED 4,800++
The place to search out it: Terra Solis is on th metropolis outskirts, observe exit 19 Jebel ALi/Lehbab Street, Dubailand – see map
Starlight Camp, Dubai
Take pleasure in an unique bubble tent expertise in a hidden pop-up location exterior of town to take pleasure in unfettered starry evening views within the desert.
Your luxurious crystal roof tent for two (although annex tents are additionally out there for households) features a splendidly cozy mattress, Nespresso machine, fridge, hearth – even a telescope and Bluetooth audio system. Self-cooking is included or benefit from the meals and beverage truck on web site.
The bathrooms and bathe amenities are shared right here which can drop it down a notch for our campophobes however partake within the all-inclusive bundle and all of your dinner and drinks plus breakfast (together with the dishes!) shall be taken care of for you – it nonetheless ranks extremely in Dubai luxurious desert experiences.
What does it price? Priced from AED 3000 for 2 man tent, household annexes further.
The place to search out it: Your secret Dubai desert location shall be revealed after reserving! You’ll want a 4×4 or metropolis choose ups could be organized.
Extra In a single day Desert Camp Choices
These are a few of the top-choice in a single day experiences supplied by Viator. A few of these are somewhat extra rustic tenting experiences than glamping; the costs are fairly indicative of the luxurious stage you’ll get!
Additionally Think about:
- Al Khayma Camp by OceanAir Journey (through Get Your Information) are a good supplier of journey actions in Dubai. Their in a single day possibility added to a conventional Dubai desert safari night would make a strong second selection after Platinum Heritage, aimed on the center market reasonably than high-end luxurious. You get your personal tent and get up to an early morning camel trek and breakfast earlier than being delivered again to you lodge.
Greatest Glamping in Hatta
To the south of Dubai, you’ll come to the mountainous area of Hatta. A lot enchancment has gone into this space in the previous couple of years to make this an unimaginable nature playground with an enormous vary of water sports activities, hikes and mountain biking on provide.
There are a number of completely different glamping choices in Hatta hitting completely different value factors and group sizes.
Hatta Damani Lodges Resort
The Damani Lodges Resort presents friends 20 unique mountain cabins. While your facilities are fundamental with tea and occasional making, AC, TV, mini-fridge and a terrace, you do get a non-public rest room and sensational mountain views. You’ll be able to entry Wadi Hub meals vans and BBQ huts plus an enormous vary of leisure actions on provide at Wadi Hub.
What does it price?
- Customary Lodges – can home 2 adults in a double mattress from approx 1,075AED++ per evening
- Customary Plus Lodges – even have a double mattress, plus a single futon permitting as much as 3 to share from approx 1,175AED++ per evening
- Mountain Lodge Suites – Provide a queen-sized mattress + couch mattress becoming as much as 4 from approx 1,285AED++ per evening
NB – If you would like a weekend slot, ebook effectively prematurely! These are tremendous in style and also you’ll discover the season can ebook out nearly instantly as soon as the climate cools. Strive mid-week if potential – the costs are additionally considerably cheaper.
Hatta Sedr Trailers Resort
American-style airstreams are one of many newest hit points of interest of visiting Hatta. There are 13 totally renovated campers set out over the mountainside, every with its personal fundamental rest room facilities, mini-fridge, TV, tea & espresso amenities and Wi-Fi.
Every van is supplied with a double mattress plus a settee mattress – splendid for two to three guests- Sedr are glad to simply accept bookings for two adults and a pair of youngsters beneath 8 (although it could be a little bit of a squeeze).
The Sedr trailers are serviced with Sedr Bites Truck, and have devoted BBQs and bonfire amenities, a viewing deck and entry to close by water sports activities actions on the dam.
What does it price? Priced from AED 1125++ per evening
The place to search out it? The Sedr Trailers Resort is in Hatta, roughly an hour south of Dubai
Hatta Dome Park
A more moderen addition to the Hatta glamping line up is 15 dome-shaped luxurious tents, good for a household of 4. The dome tents include 40 sq. metres of lodging house and embrace out of doors house for a non-public barbecue and a fireplace pit.
Nestled on rocky terrain, these domes provide uninterrupted panoramic views of the Hajar Mountains in the course of the day and an escape beneath the celebrities at evening.
Breakfast is included for all friends with an possibility so as to add dinner too.
What does it price: Dome tents begin from AED 650++ mid-week
The place to search out it? Hatta Dome Park is in Hatta, roughly an hour and quarter-hour south of Dubai
We’ve a extra detailed information over right here to every little thing to do in Hatta, plus an replace over right here on the brand new specific bus tranfer companies to get to Hatta from Dubai Mall, no must hire a automotive for worldwide guests!
Glamping within the UAE
The glamping doesn’t finish in Dubai, there are many glamping choices to contemplate within the different Emirates of the UAE, inside 2 hour’s drive of Dubai.
Seaside Glamping within the UAE
- Bab Al Nojoum, Al Hudayriyat Island, Abu Dhabi. A glamping and tenting arrange adjoining to the sporting and leisure points of interest of Hudayriyat island, newly opened finish of 2020. There are fundamental tents via to camper vans for two and a luxurious two-story possibility with non-public pool! (Approx. 1 hour 30 minutes from Downtown Dubai) – LEARN MORE HERE
- Caravana Resort, Ajman . A beautiful reminder of days passed by along with your very personal conventional caravan set on a plot wanting on to your personal non-public stretch of seaside. (Approx. 1 hour from Downtown Dubai) LEARN MORE HERE (we perceive closing in Feb 2023)
- Longbeach Ras Al Khaimah. This actually is a hybrid between tenting and a resort! Waterfront tents go hand in hand with resort-style exercise choices. Take pleasure in Domed tents via to Safari Suites (Approx. 1 hour 15 minutes from Downtown Dubai) – LEARN MORE HERE
- Mysk Kingfisher Retreat, Sharjah (Kalba). Overlooking the Gulf of Oman from the serene waterfront mangroves of the jap enclave of Sharjah, these luxurious tented cabins every include their very own non-public pool. Distant and splendid for bigger teams or households with one, two & three-bedroom choices. (Approx. 1 hour from Downtown Dubai)– LEARN MORE HERE
Desert Glamping within the UAE
- Bedouin Oasis Camp, Ras al Khaimah. From conventional desert night to an in a single day providing that features chalets, deluxe tents, nature view tents and extra rustic igloo tents, simply select your consolation stage! (Approx. 1 hour 20 minutes from Downtown Dubai) – LEARN MORE HERE
- The Dunes Tenting & Safari, Ras Al Khaimah. From elevated treehouses to deluxe tenting domes, The Dunes presents an awesome worth glamping possibility for individuals who’d like to mix a desert expertise night with dinner and an in a single day keep. Not ultra-luxurious however an awesome genuine RAK expertise. (Approx. 1 hour 20 minutes from Downtown Dubai)– LEARN MORE HERE
- Mysk Al Badayer Oasis Retreat, Sharjah. Something Mysk by Sharjah Assortment has high quality written throughout it and their eco desert “camp” is not any exception. That is excellent luxurious glamping expertise presents a variety of desert actions and a desert wildlife program. (Approx. 40 minutes from Downtown Dubai) – LEARN MORE HERE
- Mysk Moon Retreat, Sharjah is one other new child on the UAE glamping block. This can be a nice household selection with the selection of 10 dome tents and 6 non-public tents – 1 and a pair of bed room choices with non-public swimming pools and decks, air conditioning and DIY BBQ faciltities. (Approx 45 minutes from Downtown Dubai) – LEARN MORE HERE
Mountain Glamping within the UAE
- Jebel Hafit Desert Park, Al Ain. Set on the foot of Jebel Hafit, the tallest level in Abu Dhabi Emirate, there may be quite a lot of bubble domes, luxurious tents, and Bedouin-style tents, in addition to campsites solely out there as a part of the desert park, which incorporates the UNESCO-listed “beehive tombs”. (Approx. 1 hour 45 minutes from Downtown Dubai) – LEARN MORE HERE
- The Retreat Camp, Fujairah. One of many UAE’s extra distinctive eco experiences, you’ll discover this small property within the foothills of the Hajar Mountains, going through the Gulf of Oman. Your complete camp is constructed with sustainability in thoughts and huts many mountaineering trails in your doorstep. (Approx. 1 hour 50 minutes from Downtown Dubai) – LEARN MORE HERE
++ A small be aware on lodging pricing in Dubai (and different Emirates). Often you will see lodging pricing quoted with out the relevant vacationer taxes and VAT which may add 20%+ to the listing value – you possibly can see our full information to Dubai vacationer taxes right here.
For all full itemizing and particulars of glamping websites throughout the UAE, take a look at our accomplice web site Household Journey within the Center East
Info was initially printed in January 2021; updates have been made as of March 2023. All the time examine with the venue previous to visiting in case there are particular opening hours, restricted hours or modifications in particular presents.
Earlier than you go… Extra necessary issues you must know when planning a visit to Dubai
Please be aware we’re not a journey company. This web site is a journey weblog to assist newcomers to the UAE and transit passengers self plan their journey, we can not ebook your flights, inns, visas or connections for you. We could make a small fee when you click on on any of our advice hyperlinks.
Dubai Journey Planner