Ardmore Cliff Stroll
Ardmore Cliff stroll is an exquisite family-friendly stroll in Ardmore County Waterford. Younger youngsters find it irresistible. We walked this cliff stroll route with our 3 younger youngsters. The stroll is steep in locations and has one small part with steps. Harmful sections are fenced off.
- 4km loop, Buggy Pleasant (aside from about 15/20 steps. We carried the buggy up these)
- We parked @cliffhousehotel (attempt to begin early as there aren’t many automobile areas)
- Stunning Coastal Views
- Espresso horsebox close to the tip
- It has a highway strolling section- Care required
- Walks previous the spherical tower
Go to Goat Island Seashore after Ardmore Cliff Stroll
Goat Island Seashore It’s close by, such an exquisite hidden gem with little caves. (The highway down could be very lengthy and slender, I used to be glad I wasn’t driving 🙈🤪)
- Park right here
- Restricted areas
- Very tight entry highway
- Superb little hidden gem of a seashore
Lismore Fort and Gardens
Lismore Fort is so stunning and there may be additionally a playground beside the Carpark. The fortress and grounds charges may be seen right here. Our children liked exploring the gardens and low store treats.
Dromana Gate is an exquisite Hindu fashion Gothic Gate Lodge. You may park on both facet of the bridge however be aware of oncoming visitors whereas strolling throughout it.
That is one in all our favorite walks, that we do yearly. Stunning brief flat stroll to the waterfall which can be buggy Pleasant. Make certain to name in to @crough_coffee earlier than/after for some tasty treats.
- Park right here to stroll all the way down to Mahon falls (Free)
- Come early on the weekend, that is very busy
- 1.2 km stroll to the bottom of the waterfall
- Buggy friendly- Gravel path
- Have a picnic and dip your toes into the water on the finish
The Waterford Greenway is one in all Waterford’s well-known walks and we find it irresistible. Now we have walked the entire greenway earlier than we had youngsters. The Greenway is nice for youths that love bikes and scooters, even in the event you solely do a small part of it. If so, we advocate strolling via the tunnel part and exploring all of the fairy doorways.
This can be a practice experience, nice for youths and really enjoyable. They get somewhat map to tick off all of the various things they see alongside the way in which, the practice stops for a couple of minutes at a fairy village the place you keep on the practice and hold a watch out for fairies.
- It value us €25 for 3 of us, youngsters beneath 3 go free
- 10 km practice experience
- Cease to view the fairy village on the way in which
- Convey ear muffs for smaller kids- it is vitally loud
Anne Valley Nature and Wildlife Stroll
Anne Valley Wildlife stroll is an exquisite buggy Pleasant Stroll. We advocate bringing your child’s scooters/bikes. (Grownup bikes not allowed) You may park on both facet of the walk- Dunhill or Annestown Village. There’s additionally a parking mid-way at Dunhill Fort. You may climb up into the fortress the place you’ll be greeted with spectacular views.
The Vee Mountain Go- Bay Lough
Bay Lough on the Knockmealdowns. This can be a Beautiful stroll to the lake. You may entry the lake from the highest or backside automobile park. We walked up from the underside automobile park.
- The stroll will not be buggy pleasant
- It’s steep however our 4-year-old daughter walked all of it
- 500m from the automobile park right here
- Superb lake and really quiet
- 1km from this automobile park right here
We beforehand wrote a weblog publish right here on this so you may determine for your self if it could swimsuit your loved ones. We hiked the Knockmealdowns in 2017 after we solely had one little hiker to hold. Like all mountains climb with care, on the summit, there’s a drop to 1 facet, so if it’s foggy then flip round. Have the proper gear, navigation and many others with you. There’s additionally a piece of highway strolling in the event you do the loop. The views are wonderful 🤩