Every thing you have to find out about visiting Dubai this January
Take me again to December | Full Winter Information | Leap ahead to February
January enjoys the mildest climate of the yr, making it a preferred time of yr to go to Dubai and revel in its many out of doors occasions and pure highlights.
The primary week after the New Yr remains to be fairly busy, however you’ll find for the remainder of January, there are fewer crowds than you’d ordinarily expertise in Dubai in December, making it the perfect time to go to.
The climate is on the cool facet for water-based actions – some water parks might shut late within the month for annual renovations – however there are nonetheless loads of issues to take pleasure in across the metropolis and past with out the stifling warmth of the warmer summer time months.
Dubai Common Climate in January
Dubai’s common daytime most temperature in January is 24.2°C (76°F), with highs as a lot as 31.8°C (89°F) and in a single day lows averaging 14.6°C (58°C).
In January, it’s best to anticipate sea temperatures on common of 23.9°C (75°C). Most sea temperatures are anticipated of 25.9°C (77°F) by way of to a minimal of twenty-two°C (73°F).
Each rain and fog can generally happen in January. There may be little you are able to do to arrange for these pure occurrences, but when it rains, search cowl quick, as it could possibly pour exhausting and quick however tends to clear rapidly.
Fog tends to kind in a single day and burns off in the course of the morning – do issue this in if you’re planning an early morning Burj Khalifa go to – it’s possible you’ll be looking on a blanket of white, or with good views of the skyscrapers poking by way of the clouds!
You’ll be able to learn our full information to Dubai Climate in January right here, in addition to our recommended concepts of what to pack for Dubai in January.
Dubai Particular Occasions January 2024
- One of many largest names in showbiz, Ed Sheeran shall be dwell on the Sevens Stadium on Friday the nineteenth and Saturday the twentieth of January.
- The Dubai Buying Pageant shall be held from eighth December 2023 to 14th January 2024 at venues all around the metropolis.
- One of many family-favourite highlights is the free nightly DSF Drone Gentle Present which can happen nightly till January 14th over Bluewaters Island at 7:00 PM and 10:00 PM.
- The Hankook 24H Dubai is the second largest grid race on this planet, going down at Dubai Autodrome from twelfth to the 14th January 2024.
- Dubai Desert Basic golf match will happen from the 18th to 29the twenty first of January 2024 at Emirates Golf Membership.
- The Sketchers Efficiency Run will happen on the sixth of January 2024. The 3km/5km/10km/16km occasion takes you previous a few of Dubai’s most iconic buildings.
Urged Dubai actions in January
January is ideal for cooler climate out of doors actions however presumably too chilly for being within the water, so why not attempt Dubai from the sky whereas daytime temperatures are manageable?
In case you’re nonetheless eager to hit the water in Dubai, these actions will hold you barely drier within the winter!
**Notice that some water parks do their annual upkeep within the coolest winter months, some rides and points of interest could also be closed. Examine these dates with fashionable points of interest akin to Aquaventure, Wild Wadi, and Legoland Dubai earlier than reserving tickets to keep away from any disappointment.
Locations to go to in Dubai in January
Preserving with our theme of the good open air, we recommend in January in Dubai you go to:
Day Journeys from Dubai in January
It’s a good time of yr not just for exploring Dubai however exploring across the Emirates. We recommend January is the right time of yr to make a day journey to:
- The Liwa Desert – head past Abu Dhabi and towards the Saudi border to expertise the wealthy purple dunes of the empty quarter and historic forts from a bygone period. Greatest to go along with an skilled 4×4 driver to deal with the enormous dunes. Go to Liwa Village from 16 December to eight January 2023.
- The Musandam Peninsula – a complete different nation in a day? Why not?! Musandam is our absolute favorite a part of the Arabian Peninsula. It’s the tiny enclave of Oman that sits to the very northeast of Dubai & the UAE, jutting into the straight of Hormuz. Right here you possibly can sail by conventional boat amongst the enormous mountainous which have earnt it the nickname “the Norway of Arabia” and revel in dolphin recognizing on a really magical time out – finest tackled with a guided tour to get you thru the border crossing course of.
- Go to the historic Oasis Metropolis of Al Ain – residence to the UAE’s listed UNESCO world heritage websites. Located in Abu Dhabi Emirate on the Oman border (south of Dubai), Al Ain is a treasure trove for culture-seekers. Birthplace of the nation’s founding Father, Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Al Nayhan, there are numerous museums and historic forts to discover, in addition to the Al Ain Oasis and the 5000-year-old Jebel Hafeet beehive tombs.
Dubai with Youngsters in January
Attempt one of many beautiful out of doors household Brunches for delectably scrumptious meals and youngsters’ leisure galore – from sweet bars to bouncy castles. Most inns will let beneath 6’s in for FREE, and 6 to 12-year-olds eat at 50% off.
For an actual deal with, we extremely suggest you attempt Bubbalicious at The Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi (additionally one in all our prime decide household inns) or head out to Dubai Parks and Resorts to benefit from the Lapita Daycation bundle, together with pool entry.
Elsewhere throughout town, a favorite for energetic children is venturing out to Mushrif Park to see the Worldwide Village and tackle the ropes programs and ziplines at Aventura – programs are preferrred from about six years previous plus, or they’ve a juniors space too.
In case you occur to catch a wet day, try these indoor trampoline centres and multisports venues in Dubai or our full record of indoor venues.
Though the seaside water will be cool this time of yr, a enjoyable place for teenagers to expertise is the waterfront venue La Mer. From Laguna Waterpark to Roxy Cinemas, a skate park and fabulously vibrant and instagrammable seaside huts and kiosks, it’s a stunning delicate winter’s night out (observe the venue is being partially renovated inter 2023).
Earlier than you go… Extra vital issues it’s best to know when planning a visit to Dubai
Please observe we’re not a journey company. This website is a journey weblog to assist newcomers to the UAE and transit passengers self plan their journey, we can’t ebook your flights, inns, visas or connections for you. We might make a small fee in case you click on on any of our suggestion hyperlinks.
Dubai Journey Planner